Friday, October 25, 2013

Fluffy Thing Friday - Quit Monkeying Around

Today has been insane at work.  Usually I have these posts done in the morning with my coffee while I'm going through my email.

Today, not so much.  I basically hit the ground running and haven't sat down since.

But I REALLY REALLY wanted to get these cute little guys up so here we go.

I don't care if technically they're Gorillas, Orangutans or Japanese Macaques chillin' in a hot spring.

They're all adorable.


OMG this is totally what my hair looks like when I take it out of hot rollers. 






Cheers,

Ash



4 comments:

  1. I love that even the youngest monkey still has an old-man face. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have old man faces. Especially the Orangutans.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The little one sucking his thumb is adorable.

      Delete