Friday, September 6, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Turtles!!!

Turtles!!!

Not these Turtles....


Or these...


But THESE!!!!


Aren't they cute?!?!

When I'm bored I tend to watch bizarre documentaries on Netflix.  About a year ago I watched one called Turtle: The Incredible Journey about the migration of turtles.  OMG if you ever watch this, be prepared to cry.  Not only do like half the babies die on the beach when they're born because thousands of them are born on the same night and predators basically sit back and watch while a little army of dudes flee for the waters but once they're in the water they have to deal with so much.  It's heartbreaking.  Gave me a totally new respect for them.

And then the other day a friend of mine told me her dad's Turtles had babies in the pond in his backyard. Cuteness overload.

So now we have......TURTLES!!!

This little dude is just ASKING for a belly rub.


Release the Kracken!!!


OMG.


Awwwwwww.


Remember the little stoner/surfer Turtles in Finding Nemo?

Duuuuude.


Are we loving Turtles yet?


If I ever have a pet Turtle, you can bet your ass I'm gonna do this....



Mario fans?  How awesome is this?


Cheers, 

Ash

Awwwww.  He just wants to cuddle and sleep on the puppy pile!!!



6 comments:

  1. Eeek my comment deleted. Hope I'm not posting twice! This is cuteness overload. The last pic is amazing and I can't believe I didn't even think about the mario turtle. damnit. andddd there are 8 now! EIGHT!!! One was born the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was so cute that the turtle is trying to cuddle the puppies.

      8! That's awesome.

      Delete
  2. Gaaaaah! I don't know what to do first! I'm simultaneously craving chocolate, missing the Ninja Turtles, and squealing at the cuteness of belly rub turtle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Does anyone ever eat Turtles at any other time of year than Christmas?

      Delete
  3. I want a turtle!

    And maybe some turtle soup...but that's a whole other story...

    ReplyDelete