Friday, September 20, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Real Life Teddy Bears!

When I was a kid I was a total stuffed animal junkie.

But I was never a fan of teddy bears.

I had stuffed bunnies, elephants, cows, a stuffed sheep, my trusty stuffed Eeyore and I loved them.

But the classic teddy bear not so much.

But trust me, I my teddy bears had looked like THIS.  It would have been a totally different story.


Look at that little face. 




Ok, not a classic teddy bear but who cares. 



One day, I'm gonna cuddle a panda.  It will happen.



This is the sweetest thing ever.  Just the idea of a teddy defeating monsters with a little sword to protect their person makes me all squishy in my heart.


Cheers,

Ash


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I was obsessed with teddy bears. OBSESSED. I was basically just obsessed with bears and since I couldn't have a real one, I settled for lots and lots of stuffed bear animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I was never a teddy bear kid. Give me Care Bears and I was all over that shit but I think that was the only stuffed bears I owned.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We can totally cuddle panda's together.

      Delete