Friday, September 27, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Feathered Babies

Birds are pretty awesome. 

I mean....Owls. Penguins. Less common birds.  Here at Fluffy Thing Fridays, we appreciate them all.

Especially when they are awkward looking babies.

Let the cuteness commence.

Aww little stripey dude!


I don't even know what this is but it's adorable.
 


Look at that itty bitty Ostrich baby!
 

There, there grumpy Owl.  I think you're awesome. 


This is what my hair looks like if I go to bed with wet hair.  

I'm kidding.

Ok not really.

Remember when your mom used to tell you to not stick things in the wall outlets?

This is why.
 

 Did you know that baby Swans are called Cygnets?

Now you do.
 

Cheers,

Ash

4 comments:

  1. Birds are terrifying and evil, in my mind. BUT, I make an exception for fluffy baby birds which are cute. And also, pterodactyls of any age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pterodactyls are awesome.

      Aren't fluffy baby anythings cute?

      Delete
  2. Adorable. I love fluffy Friday even though it's technically Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluffy things are great any time of the day.

      Delete