Friday, August 9, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Help! I'm Stuck!

I took another impromptu break last week.  I was off work and between running around taking my mom to various appointments and seeing a few apartments I had a pretty hectic "vacation".  Add to that I got sick pretty much as soon as I walked out of the office which isn't THAT surprising.

Oh well.

But I'm back!  Still on an apartment hunt but found a few places that should be good, just waiting to get an appointment to see one.

The whole process of apartment hunting has made me feel like I'm stuck.  You know that, help I've fallen but I can't get up, kinda feeling?  Yeah, that.

So to go with that flow, here are a few cute pics of animals that are literally STUCK.  'Cause let's face it.  Animals tend to try and go where they don't belong.





 I don't even know HOW this would happen. 
 

Look at that face.



Awwwwww.  


 

 This is so something my cat would do. 
 


Fingers crossed that this next apartment is the LAST one I have to go see, because honestly, if I see one more shitty apartment I'm going to cry.

Cheers,

Ash




8 comments:

  1. Good luck on the apartment hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Fingers crossed that something comes up.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had pictures of some of the places that my idiot dog got stuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs are always good for a laugh when it comes to them doing stupid stuff. My cat never gets stuck anywhere but he sure as hell picks some odd resting spots.

      Delete
  3. My family's good old kitty (almost 19!) got stuck in one of those sticky mouse traps. Not just once - twice. My parents occasionally have problems with mice in their basement storage room, so they set traps and always keep the door shut. But of course, because the door is ALWAYS shut, that means that she's ALWAYS looking for an opportunity to get in there. You'll go up to the door, look around to make sure she's not nearby, open the door, then BAM kitty is in the room. Unfortunately for her, this has been bad on two occasions. Luckily it wasn't a snap-trap! Instead of just being sticky she could've also gotten hurt!

    And good luck on the hunt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! My friends cat is almost 18, still very cuddly.

      That's too funny that they did it more than once, silly furballs.

      Have you seen the pic of the cat who got the lollipop stuck to their fur?

      Delete
  4. Lots of luck! I esp love seeing the pics of the kitties stuck... one of my cats as a kid crawled into the fridge while I had it open loading groceries, and then I shut it behind me without noticing. Luckily, the other kitten sat outside the fridge meowing until we figured it out, so kitty was only in the fridge for 15 sec. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasper used to try and crawl into the fridge all the time when he was a kitten, got a pic once. Thankfully I never shut him in there.

      Delete