Friday, July 5, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Animals in Clothes

The fact that I haven't tried to dress my cat up in baby clothes yet is actually kind of a miracle. 

Well Jasper, after these pictures, your days are numbered.

Now I don't know why us humans feel the need to do this to animals.  And honestly?  I don't care.  Because it's awesome.



That is one chubby cat POURED into those jeans.


Katie look! It's penguins wearing little sweaters!


This is actually the pic that started it for me.  I saw this a while back and just melted.


OMG.  
One that is the itty bittiest little bunny EVER and two, it's wearing a little diaper and baby bonnet.
How disgustingly cute is that?


Yeah this cat just looks THRILLED.  

I'm guessing you have to cut a hole in the butt to fit the tail through?


Not only is this poor dude in a cone.  But look what his humans have done to him.

He looks so resigned.


You totally know I'm going to buy a cheap baby onesie and try to stuff my cat in it right?

Pics to follow.

I may or may not lose a limb in the process.

Cheers,

Ash

Speaking of animals wearing clothes, has everyone seen the videos of dogs walking like a spaz while wearing those little doggy booties?

You're in for a treat.


2 comments:

  1. Animals in human clothes scare me just a little. But I do love animals dressed as other animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... that golden retriever puppy in the jammies made my heart melt. :)

    ReplyDelete