Friday, June 14, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Fur Babies Cuddling Human Babies

Last week I took a look at some Inter-species Cuddling.  Squee's were experienced by all.

While I was searching for those photos I came across a lot of photos of pets cuddling with little humans.

And it was awesome.

Seriously.  I have no words.










Seriously.  I have no words.  I'm currently a big pile of goo.

I saw this video a while back and thought it was the cutest thing EVER.  

Btw....this cat totally looks like my Jasper.


Is that not adorable?

Cheers,

Ash

This is so true.  In my case, Jasper prefers to sleep on my head.



















Could be worse.  Could be this.


5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha the last picture is pretty much exactly how all of my cats have ever treated me.

    And the one with the little one in the carseat with the orange kitty - How cute! She looks like she's holding on for dear life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully Jasper has never actually sat on my FACE but he sleeps wrapped around my hair.

      LOVE that one. They are so cute. I love the tabby that is practically guarding the baby wrapped in the green blanket.

      Delete
  2. Love the last one, too! Nothing like an animal ass in your face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. Jasper has no shame in sticking his butt in my face.

      Delete
  3. That's how they tell you they love you! Butt to face!

    ReplyDelete