Friday, June 21, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Animals and their Teddy Bears

Last week I did a series on Inter-species cuddling.  And squee's were had.  But in the process of sourcing those photos I came across a bunch of pics of animals with a stuffed toy of some kind.  And squee's were had once more.

Katie look, it's a Pit bull with a stuffed Penguin!








I totally want a nap right now.

Cheers,

Ash

One day I'm sure I will manage to do this to my cat.

Has anyone seen the pictures of the cats and dogs people have put into baby jumpers?  



14 comments:

  1. OMG. I just want to go home and snuggle with my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to put beanie babies when my dogs had to wear lampshades around. Adding insult to injury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. What's so great about that picture is the dog looks THRILLED to have all those toys in there with him.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! I just made a ridiculous face because OMG that dog with the penguin!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you'd like that. It is adorable how he's all tucked in.

      Delete
  4. This is my favorite I think. OMG so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, officially dying of happiness right now.

    ReplyDelete