Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Crazy Cat. Who May or May NOT Think he is Food.

I know that like the parents of human babies, everyone who has a furbaby thinks their furbaby is the cutest, smartest, fluffiest etc.

My 3 year old cat Jasper may not be the smartest, I mean he once fell into the bathtub with me because he was trying to attack the bubbles.  He was not a happy kitty.



He's cute but he's not like the most adorable thing on the planet.  I mean he's no Lil Bub or Grumpy Cat.

















What he IS, is the silliest furball I have ever encountered.

It all started when he was a baby.

I soon learned that no matter how pretty or comfortable of a bed I bought for him, he much preferred to sleep in the most bizarre places.

And he later demonstrated a particular love of cookware.

Sleep in the bed you bought me?  Silly woman!


It all started with my homework. 


And my stereo.


And then suddenly, it was a frying pan. 

 

Thus began Jasper's love of food containers.


All food containers.


I wonder what kind of tree THAT grew on?

 

Really dude?  A lasagna pan?


My cat epitomizes the phrase, "If I fits, I sits"

But oh, food containers are not the only things he likes to sit/nap in/on.

Clearly he didn't learn from the bathtub incident.


And honestly who can resist curling up on fresh warm laundry?


Oh were you trying to make the bed?  Tough.


What do you mean you don't want cat fur on your towel for when you get out of the shower?
 Don't you want me all over your skin?


Oh is this where your head is supposed to go?  Too bad, I'm comfortable.


Bottom line, my cat will curl up in the most inappropriate places. 

I keep thinking I've seen it all and then BAM, I find him in a soup pot at my parents house. 




So he may not be the smartest or the cutest but I think that he wins the award for silliest.

Cheers,

Ash

Oh were you trying to blog?  I'll just sit here and stare at you.















Better yet, how about I pounce on your hand?







13 comments:

  1. Ha, love it! Great way to start an otherwise boring Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He lives to entertain. I just noticed that he pretty much has the same expression on his face in every picture like he's saying "What?" clearly he has no shame.

      Delete
  2. This made me LOL. The soup pot is the best. It takes much planning and finagling to fit into one of those which kind of blows apart your whole not being that smart theory ;) He's such a silly goose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soup pot is the best.

      Never thought of it that way. Watching him try and squish himself into that lime green bowl was hilarious. He kept trying to rotate and put paws in different places to make it work.

      Delete
  3. He is begging to be cooked, I tell you! I'm worried about his psyche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on the look on his face, he's DARING me to try and cook him. He's like I will haunt you woman!

      Delete
  4. Cutest.thing.ever. The tupperware is my favorite! This is also making me insanely jealous that I can't have a kitty due to allergies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with Sabrina, I'm crazy jealous of his silliness because I can't have my own kitty!

      Delete
    2. Awwwww. If I could pimp my kitten out for cuddles to non-pet owners I would.

      Delete
  5. awww, that's super cute. All the one with him in bowls and pots make me melt. My cat's a lazy ass and spends all her time on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me, he's lazy. He just chooses to be lazy in bizarre places.

      Delete