Friday, May 10, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Koala!

First off. 

Koala's are NOT bears.  Despite looking like the most awesome teddy bears EVER.  They are marsupials.  I don't really care what they are, they're adorable.

Look at those ears!


I think Koala's are adorable.  Like seriously adorable.


And they look so cute sleeping.



I get that they're pretty much high as a kite from eating all that eucalyptus.  But who cares!


Because all that cuteness must be exhausting!


And I love that they carry their babies around on their backs.


I don't care if they're bears, or high from eating eucalyptus, or will kill me like everything else that's crazy and lives in Australia.  They're cute.  And I want to cuddle one.


I would lose my mind in a similar fashion if the cutest thing EVER decided to use me as a jungle gym all because it wanted cuddles.  I can't deny cute things cuddles.

Cheers,

Ash




6 comments:

  1. ha! I love the last picture!!! I actually did not know they weren't bears. I learned something new! They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nope. Not bears. Love the last picture, the look on his face is priceless.

      Delete
  2. That is fantastic. I want koala cuddles too. And ditto what obx said on the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the koala pun and the fart joke! My sis-in-law posed for a pic with a koala at the Sydney zoo and it pooped on her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic. I wouldn't even care if it pooped on me.

      Delete