Friday, April 19, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Proof That God Has a Sense of Humour

Yup, you guessed it.  We're talking the Platypus.

Why? Because I needed something to cheer me up.  That's WHY!!

Ok, no it's because we're already done the Otter, and I've recently done the Beaver so why wouldn't I do a duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed PLATYPUS.

Btw....plural of Platypus is Platipi but seriously, I want to say Platypusses.

Look at that little leathery bill!

  
This has to be the most awesome looking mammal EVER. 


And here comes the cuteness.

Twin Platypusses (OK, OK, Platypi).  So leathery looking.  So squinty.  So cute.


So tiny.  Napping.  Holding his little tail.  Too cute.


Back to the twins.  Love their little nostrils too.  


So yes, they may look like God was on crack when he designed them but honestly.  They're cute in a goofy cute kinda way. 

Cheers,

Ash

I'm actually surprised my cat has never managed to do this before. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BABY PLATYPUSSES! So friggin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! They are silly cute. My favorite platypus plural is "platypeople" :)

    ReplyDelete