Friday, March 1, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Pandas!!

Who doesn't love Panda's?

I totally want to go to China one day and hang with the baby Pandas at the Panda Sanctuary.

I mean they let you cuddle a baby Panda!!

How awesome would that be?!?!?


Look at those little faces.


I so want to boop that nose.


Nap Time!!  Notice there's always one kid in the group that doesn't want to nap.


Awwww.  What a cute little dumbass.


Honorable mention to Red Panda's because they are equally awesome.


And now, to brighten your day even more.  I present.  Panda's Playing on a Slide. 


Followed by Escaping Baby Panda's

Does anyone else thing that tech was a little harsh with the Panda? 
I mean that little guy was like the Steve McQueen of Panda's!!

OMG thanks to the wonderful world of Twitter First Time Mom and Dad shared this:


Cheers,
Ash
Obligatory Cat Picture.   Kittin in a Panda Costume.  He looks a little less than enthused.


14 comments:

  1. I love pandas more than any other animal. I actually just told my friend that I want a panda to keep in my purse and just take it out and cuddle it occasionally. Awwwwwwws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are adorable. I just want to roll around and play with one just once.

      Delete
  2. I want to boop their noses too! I love this post. In fact, I just added it to my list of happy places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a different fluffy animal every week. After a long week it makes me happy.

      Delete
  3. I love pandas! One of my bucket list goals is to hug a panda. Or at least SEE a panda in real life. SO CUTE. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Toronto Zoo is getting 2 in the spring!! I can't wait!! If I ever decide to travel to Asia, I'm going to the sanctuary and cuddling me some baby pandas.

      Delete
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So fun! My happiness meter rose exponentially with the pandas on the slide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they adorable? Fluffy Thing Friday's has truly become my happy place after a long week.

      Delete
  5. Your Fluffy Friday posts make my Friday a little more bearable. TERRIBLE pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snickers. Bearable. Nice.

      I started doing them because they made ME happy. I'm just glad I can pass on the love of fluffy things.

      Delete
  6. Yay!!!!! Omg. I would die. Die. Can you imagine? Pandas are my favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hun. You and me would pull a Kristen Bell all over the panda's.

      Delete
  7. Love love love pandas! It's also a dream of mine to see the giant pandas in China. And maybe smuggle one home. I should start growing bamboo now.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome!!! I just wish they stayed little and cuddly.

      Delete