Friday, March 8, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Otters

Gotta love any animal that holds hands.

No joke.  Otters link paws while they sleep so they don't float away and get separated.

It's the cutest thing EVER.

See?


And you have to know by now that I am a sucker for things with little furry faces.


Otters also look like they're super affectionate with each other.  Which is super cute.




Awww she's showing people her baby.  How cute is that?  
And how cute is that itty bitty baby?!?!


Did I mention they let their babies sleep on their belly? 
'Cause that shit's just adorable.

I mean they just look like happy cuddly animals don't they?


And I secretly want one as a pet so I can let it swim in my bathtub. Just sayin'.

Cheers,

Ash 

Obligatory cat photo.  Another momma who loves her babies.

What a beautiful cat.




13 comments:

  1. Well. The cuteness in this post turned me into a puddle of goo. OMG with the hand holding and the belly napping and the furry little faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Every time I start searching for images for one of these posts I just turn to mush. It's cuteness overload!

      Delete
  2. holding HANDS?! AHH!!!! I didn't know they did that! OMG Seaweed was my favorite beanie baby I had - so adorable! Good one, Ash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they hold hands. It's disgustingly cute.

      Delete
    2. OMG I totally googled "Seaweed" the beanie baby. Too cute. He has a piece of kelp in his paws!!

      Delete
  3. CUDDLE BUGS! OMG. WANTS. WANTS WANTS WANTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would have like a zoo in my apartment if I could.

      Delete
  4. You can't get a pet otter. You have to get TWO otters. Did you learn nothing from these precious photos?! Ugh. I so want otters now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But but I have a cat, can't they cuddle?

      Delete
    2. It depends on how b*tchy your cat is. Some cats cuddle, some show you their pencil sharpener. ;-)

      Delete
    3. Oh my cat is a full on cuddle MACHINE. He's a true lap cat.

      Delete
  5. I love otters but that cat picture just made me burst out laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous cat and yeah, very mom thing to say.

      Delete