Friday, March 15, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Bacon....I mean Piggies!!

I'm one of those people that if I actually think about my food walking around and being all cute, I can't eat it.

Case in point.

Bacon.  Could you eat this?

Adult pig's aren't all that cute.


I mean they're not horrid or anything but it's not like I have nightmares about eating them.

But show me a baby pig?  And OMG.

I'M NEVER EATING BACON AGAIN!!!



Booties!




It's a pig wearing Argyle people.  ARGYLE!



Also, I LOVE the fact that these people named their pet pig Hamlet.


Don't you love the little snorting noises?

Like seriously people.  I don't even have words for the amount of cuteness.

NEVER EATING BACON AGAIN.

And as we all know.  Bacon makes EVERYTHING better.

PETA needs to learn from this.  No showing people horrifying pictures.  Show me cuteness and I'm done.

I'm going to go watch Charlotte's Web and cry.

Cheers, 

Ash



5 comments:

  1. It's a wonder I'm not a vegetarian. Really. SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! No joke, I don't think if you put bacon in front of me I could eat it at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Your posts are the crack of cute animal blogging. Thank God my husband isn't swayed by my pet campaigns, or our house would look like a barn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahah. That's fantastic. Personally I'd have an otter living in the bathtub, penguins running around, a sloth chilling in a sling in the living room and my cat basically herding everything in sight.

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm, bacon is so good. Especially if you have met the pig and been slammed up against the wall by him.

    ReplyDelete