Friday, February 22, 2013

OMG.WTF.BBQ!!!!!!!!

Ever have one of those days where you don't know if you should scream, pull your hair out, drink or cry?

Maybe all of the above?

At the same time?

I'm having one of those days.

Hell I'm having one of those WEEKS.

The weather has been super cold, rainy, snowy, grey and shitty.

People have been short tempered, annoying or just plain stupid.

It seriously seems like everyone has lost their minds.

And it's not even a full moon!!!

I have spent the entire day at work feeling like I'm doing nothing more than fixing problem after problem, putting out fires or hand holding adults who need to put their big kid pants on and do shit for themselves.

Oh sorry, did I actually say that out loud?

All I wanted to do tonight was go home, hang with my awesome kitty, read a book and drink some wine. 

Now?  I have to bring work home with me because none of the stuff I NEEDED to do, actually got done today.

So instead of my nice relaxing weekend of hibernation and hiding in my personal introvert Hamster Ball, I have work that needs to be done.

The only plus side is that I am totally doing it in my pj's at home after a few glasses of wine.  And if the math doesn't add up or my grammar SUCKS people can just kiss my ass. 

End Rant.

Cheers,

Ash

See that face?  That is the face I am currently making!!!

6 comments:

  1. There must be something in the air, as you just described my friday! Calgon, take me away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you too? It seriously seems like people are on crack today.

      I totally need a bottle of wine, and a bubble bath.

      Delete
  2. OMG, I LOVE THAT KITTY PICTURE!!! I'm having one of those weeks, too. Thanks, co-workers for giving me another reason to drink this weekend. My liver appreciates you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously want to get that picture framed and posted in my office. When people piss me off I'm just going to point to it.

      Delete
  3. I've had a week like that, too! You just reminded me that I need to go open the wine (sike. like I needed a reminder). HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUGS. Cuddles with the kitten, wine and cheesy movies helped a lot.

      Delete