Friday, February 15, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Squirrels. Yes Squirrels.

Squirrels?

Really Ash?

Yes.  Squirrels!!!

I know they're a pain in the ass.  I know they're like Urban rats.

But honestly.  They're pretty damn cute.

Like the Hamster you had as a kid but with a kick ass fluffy tail.

Awwwww.  Right?


  
This little dude needs to go on a diet.

Who could say no to that little face?


I don't even have words.


Awww look at them all napping together.


OK, I know this is a Chipmunk but I don't care.  Cheeks!!

 
If you don't believe me at this point check out the following video. 

p.s This also doubles as my obligatory cat picture because come on, it's a squirrel that thinks it's a kitten!!!



Cheers,

Ash

Btw...  Do you have a fluffy animal you want me to feature?  Or better yet....in the comments post an animal you dislike and I will prove to you that it can be cute.

14 comments:

  1. I happen to love squirrels, but I grew up with a mom who fed them routinely enough that they come to the door for peanuts and will come very close to you when you're outside to wait for them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's cute. I just think they have cute little faces. Serioulsy, like hamsters with fluffy tails.

      Delete
  2. I love squirrels too - remember Splinter??? These guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I remember that little dude may be rest in peace. I think they're adorable. One of the girls here in the office thinks they are disgusting.

      I actually saw a pretty fluffy black one this morning when taking out my trash.

      Delete
    2. I saw the cutest squirrel on my way home last night. He was just sitting there staring at me. They're cute!

      Delete
  3. Squirrels are awesome. We have black squirrels and grey squirrels and they tend to have a lot of territory disputes. I saw one fall from the top of a tree yesterday. :'( It got up and ran away, so I assume it was okay, but it was a sad thing to witness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have mostly black and grey one's here too. Occasionally you'll see one killed on the road because they run across the power lines and fall. It's sad.

      Delete
  4. Oh my God, Ash... I've always loved squirrels. We had one in my backyard that I named Brownie. And then there was the squirrel that I almost got into the library at college. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear Squirrel I think of Doug from up!

    tee he

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a penguin enthusiast, I feel that I should lobby for you to feature penguins on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sold. To the lady with the books. Consider it done.

      Delete