Friday, February 22, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Penguins!

I love Penguins.

I loved Happy Feet.

I loved Happy Feet 2.

And despite making me cry like a little girl, I loved The March of The Penguins.

I even love the fact that 2 gay male Penguins have been able to adopt a chick.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So when I put a call out to readers last week to make any suggestions as to which fluffy animal I could feature next, I jumped on Katie's idea that it should be PENGUINS.

Katie LOVES Penguins.  Like me, I'm sure she secretly wants a pet one that she could let swim around in her bathtub.

Am I right?

So without further ado.  Penguins!


LOTS of Penguins!  They look so fluffy. I want to snuggle them.

 
Emperor Penguins get all the attention.  
I secretly think King Penguins and their shaggy brown babies are just as cute.



Awwwww.  Penguin family.


Seriously, Morgan Freeman should narrate EVERYTHING.


If anyone has any other requests, put them in the comments.  I'm looking for either cute animals, or animals you think are ugly/creepy/scary so I can prove they can be cute.


Cheers,

Ash

Obligatory Cat Picture.  I love Tuxedo Cats. 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hoped you would. But do you, secretly want one to play in your bathtub? And do you appreciate the shaggy brown Penguins?

      Delete
  2. so cute! pandassssss. But everyone already knows they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, NOW I WANT A PET PENGUIN. Thanks a lot, Ash. I'm new here, but have you ever tried to make an iguana cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda!! Haven't done lizards of any kind yet but I'm sure I can manage it. I'm going to add it to the list!!!

      Delete
  4. I remember crying like a baby when I read about the two male penguins adopting a chick. It's been my dream to go to Antarctica to see the penguins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It made me so happy. When I saw it on the news I wanted to cry.

      Delete