Friday, February 1, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - I REALLY want a pet Sloth

Quirky Chrissy is totally with me on this one.

I want a sloth.  I don't even want one forever.  I just want a few hours of undisturbed Sloth cuddles.

I mean who could resist?
 
It's the little wet nose that gets me every time.

 
That and they just look like they WANT to cuddle.

 
And baby animals cuddling stuffed toys? 
 
 
See what I mean about them being cuddly?  That and don't they just look HAPPY?
 
 
I mean it's even cute when they Photobomb you.
 
 
And how cute is this necklace?
 
 
And if you love sloths and HAVEN'T seen this video.  Do not pass go, do not collect $200.  Watch it NOW!!


 
Cheers,
 
Ash

12 comments:

  1. They're always smiling!

    - Chrissy's boyfriend Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian! They really are just super cute. I love that they always look like they want to hug.

      Delete
  2. Now I want one too. Although, those nails are a little intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soo cute!! I would like to cuddle with one

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend and former roommate is addicted to baby sloths. I used to come home from work and find her giggling over YouTube vids of baby sloths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I totally know which videos she's probably watched. There are a ton from the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica.

      Delete
  5. You totally had me sighing with longing until that one guy in the vid was crossing the road and his arms were all stretched out creepy-like. nuh-uh. No effing way, man. I only want one if it can promise to stay little and NEVER do that walking-crawling-creeping thing. You know what? Screw that. You can just have my share, okay?

    But yeah, the babies are totally cute! And they do look like they're smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. When they're crawling they are kinda creepy.

      They really do have little smiles.

      Delete