Friday, February 8, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Alpacas!!!

I LOVE Alpaca's. 

They have cute little faces, they always have a little smile and can we mention the fluff?

A friend of mine lives near a hobby farm that has Alpacas.  I keep threatening to go over there, knock on the dude's door and be like "Can I play with your Alpacas?  Maybe groom them?"  Sad thing is I would TOTALLY do that.

Look at the floof!


And those faces!


I mean seriously.  Look at that face.


Behold the mysterious Alpacapillar.


Even with a buzz cut they look adorable.


And just because I'm CLEARLY a massive nerd.



Cheers,
Ash

15 comments:

  1. OMG. I never thought that alpacas could be so AWESOME! wants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in love with them for a while now. I worked on a farm as a kid/early teen and we had a Lama named Felix. He was pretty awesome. Alpacas are just floofier.

      Delete
  2. Ash... I HAVE played with alpacas - baby alpacas. Did you see my facebook pic with me holding the baby alpaca? They. are. precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. Holy Shit. I didn't see that!!!! You're on FB hiatus so I can't stalk for photos!!! EMAIL THEM!!!

      Delete
  3. I will personally get onto my facebook and download the picture just for you and send it. Only for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have an alpaca now. I want mine to live in the house and sleep at the foot of my bed. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snickers. Backyard would probably be easier.

      Delete
  5. Alpaca wool is apparently VERY valuable and fetches a pretty high price... I used to work with a woman who breeds them. I've never actually worn an alpaca hair sweater, but I'm really curious now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very soft to the touch, I've come across it at the yarn stores.

      Delete
  6. We live near a llama farm and I always want to drive up and ask to play with them. My hubz thinks I'm a nut. I'm glad to know there are other nuts out there like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG do it!! Let me live vicariously through you.

      Delete