Friday, January 25, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - For the Love of Owls

So I have inadvertently started the habit of posting pictures of cute and fluffy things on Fridays when I'm bored, tired and brain dead.

I have dubbed this series......Fluffy Thing Fridays.

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Because Some Days Just Call for Cute (and Strange) Animals

Fluffy Thing Fridays - A Case of the Mondays. Except it's Friday

Today's list of fluffy things is dedicated to Owls.  I love Owls.  I mean they're cool, smart and despite the sharp beaks and talons, I want to cuddle them.

Look at that little face!  And that stylish little hat!

Is this thing even REAL?  

Awwwww

See?  Even Owls love head pats.

Did I mention I own these book ends?  I have dubbed them My Hooters.

I also have this cute Owl Necklace that I got on Etsy for like $15

And a friend who clearly understands my love of Owls bought me this for my Birthday.
Is it wrong that I totally want these throw pillows for my living room?
 OK that's a little excessive even for me but OMG, how cool is that?!


A little bonus cuteness for those of you who haven't seen it. 

Cheers,

Ash
Double Bonus Dirty Harry Owl.













Well do ya, punk?

7 comments:

  1. Loving the owl jewelry and bookends. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the bookends, they're on my mantle and so cute. They add to the geek chic feel I have in my apartment.

      Delete
  2. You would have loved this exhibit at the Zurich zoo in Switzerland; they have like 10 different kinds of baby owls - PRECIOUS. I love the bookends, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have lost my mind. Have you seen the youtube video of the guy tickling the owl? I wanna tickle an owl!!!

      Delete
  3. OMG! I love these. This post seriously makes me want a pet baby owl. :)

    ReplyDelete