Friday, January 11, 2013

Fluffy Thing Fridays - Because some days just call for cute (and strange) animals

Today is one of those days.

I'm exhausted and my brain has turned to mush so I'm posting this for my own entertainment.

Here's a bunch of cute baby animals that you've probably never even heard of.

This is a baby Pudu.  Ain't it cute?  Look at that little tongue!!


 This is a Quokka.  He's a cousin of the Wombat.


This is an Echidna.  He's like the freakly love-child of a Hedgehog and a Platypus.


This is an Aye-Aye.  So creepy he's cute.


This is a Sea Pig. WTF?


Back to "cuter" things.  This is a Silky Anteater.


This is a Tenrec.


This is a Cuscus.


And finally this little guy is a Potto.



Cute aren't they?

Cheers,

Ash

Btw....YAY it's Friday!!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. Have you ever seen the pictures of a baby Platypus? I want one!!

      Delete
  2. This is great! A coworker also just emailed me a picture of baby pandas because they all know I'm obsessed. I guess it's a good day for adorable little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sending Brian to this page. I am SURE he will love it. Look at all of my future pets! (except for the sea pig. That thing is nasty).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love the Sea Pig. He's all squishy and Alien-like.

      Delete
  4. the Silky Anteater reminded me a "Water Bears" or Tardigrades:
    http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/animals/news-most-indestructible-creature-earth?image=4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK those little things are creepy. I could do an entire list of creepy but cute bugs.

      Delete
  5. A sea pig, haha! Never heard of one of those, it looks futuristic! One of my favorite blogs of cute-but-snarky-things: wellthatsadorable.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them on the news a few years ago when the first one was discovered.

      Love the link.

      Delete