Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Mayan Apocalypse, Festivus, Christmas etc.

Well, just in case the world ends I wanted to wish everyone an awesome holidays. 

Jasper and I are heading home to my parents place till the 27th so I can spend my birthday and Christmas with the family.

Hopefully the world won't end because I'm really looking forward to the Airing of Grievances and Feats of Strength on the 23rd. 

For anyone who doesn't know what Festivus is....




Happy Holidays from Ash....and Jasper too.

8 comments:

  1. So...last year, when I was working as a copywriter for a daily deal/coupon company, I wrote this: Scratch that. My writing is no longer on their now non-existent website. SWEET! That means I can reuse my own writing for my own purposes! That being said, get excited about a Festivus post! :) Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I'm a huge lover of festivus. A friend of mine holds a charity event every year that is festivus themed. It's awesome.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, Merry Christmas, safe travels, and everything else lovely and good wish-like to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All the best over the holidays.

      Delete
  3. Have a Happy Birthday & a Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing Festivus for the rest of us!
    Jae Mac, I'm Just Sayin'...(Damn!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and enjoy all your new books!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete