Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sometimes It's the Little Things

1.  Finding the laundry room in my apartment empty on a Sunday in the middle of the afternoon......we're at the 50 Yard Line

2. Finding 25 minutes of free drying time left on one of the dryers.......we're approaching the End Zone.


3.  Finding your work security pass in your pants pocket BEFORE you put it in the wash......that my friends is what we call a laundry-karma-TOUCHDOWN!!!!


Every once in a while, you have one of those crazy weeks where you think that you're going to scream if another thing goes wrong.  And then it turns out to be the little things that totally make your day.

Cheers,

Ash

p.s.  For those of you wondering, yes, I did a little celebration dance.  It looked something like the Kelly Washington Squirrel.

For those of you who don't watch American Football.



3 comments:

  1. It really is the things things :) The joys of sharing laundry facilities. Never had so much underwear go missing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knock on wood I've never had anything go missing although it does freak me out if someone takes my stuff out of the dryer before I can get to it. I don't really want random people touching my clothes.

      Delete
  2. When i was in college, people stole my shit all the time and would take out wet clothes and leave them on top of the machines, when i was like 5 mins late getting them out.

    ReplyDelete